Stop Smoking with Ewell Hypnotherapy
If you really want to STOP smoking and have the determination to do so, hypnotherapy is the fastest and most effective method available. It’s safe and without side effects. You can be ‘free’ of smoke in as little as two hours.
The damage that smoking causes to your body is horrible, and your secondhand smoke can also cause problems for everybody else too. Smoking is unattractive and costs you loads of money. Just imagine your smoke free future – feeling great and having that extra money in your pocket. Thinking about the reasons to QUIT is a brilliant way to motivate yourself. Read about how you can make improvements to your life and health by quitting smoking.
SMOKING : THE FACTS
- Two-thirds of all smokers want to give up but can’t.
- One half of all smokers will die prematurely because of their habit.
- About 120,000 people die each year in the UK from smoking related illnesses – which is 330 deaths a day.
- At current prices, a person smoking 20 cigarettes a day could spend up to £100,000 during their lifetime on cigarettes. At 20 a day you have to earn over £2,000 a year to pay for your habit. What else could you do with that £2,000?
- More people die from smoking than from breast cancer, AIDS, traffic accidents and drug addiction added together.
- More than 17,000 children under the age of five are admitted to hospital every year because of the effects of passive smoking.
Don’t be part of those statistics. Be part of these. If you’ve read this you’re on the way to stop smoking!
|Time Stopped Smoking||Health Changes that Take Place|
|20 Minutes||Blood pressure and pulse rate return to normal.|
|8 Hours||Nicotine and carbon monoxide levels in the blood reduce by half. Oxygen levels return to normal.|
|24 Hours||Carbon monoxide will be eliminated from the body. Lungs start to clear out mucus.|
|48 Hours||There is no nicotine in the body. Ability to taste and smell is greatly improved.|
|72 Hours||Breathing becomes easier. Bronchial tubes begin to relax and energy levels increase.|
|2-12 Weeks||Your circulation improves.|
|3-9 Months||Coughs, wheezing and breathing problems improve as lung function increases by up to 10%.|
|5 Years||Risk of heart attacks fall to about half compared to a person who is still smoking.|
|10 Years||Risk of lung cancers falls to half that of a smoker. Risk of heart attack falls to the same as someone who has never smoked.|
- You will reduce your risk of developing illness, disability or death caused by cancer, heart or lung disease.
- You will reduce your risk of gangrene or amputation caused by circulatory problems.
- You will protect the health of those around you by not exposing them to secondhand smoke.
- You will reduce the chances of your children suffering from bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma attacks, meningitis and ear infections.
- Quitting makes a huge difference to you & your family.
- You will improve your fertility levels and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- You will improve your breathing and general fitness.
- See how quickly you'll notice the benefits of quitting. You will enjoy the taste of food more.
- You will save money - as much as several hundred pounds a month, if you're a heavy smoker.
- You will no longer smell of stale tobacco.
- The appearance of your skin and teeth will improve.
- You will feel more confident in social situations - you won't be worrying about the secondhand smoke you create anymore.
- As a non-smoker, you may even find you get approached more often by potential new friends and partners when out socialising.
- Your home and car will smell fresh and is likely to maintain its value for a longer time.
- You will reduce the risk of fire in your home and may pay lower insurance premiums
If you would like me to help you to STOP Smoking get in touch with me now via the contacts page.
Clients come to see me from Ewell, Cheam, Sutton, Epsom, Wimbledon, Tooting, Carshalton, Worcester Park, Raynes Park, Surrey, Stonleigh, Banstead, Cobham, Oxshott, Esher, Surbiton, Woking, Kingswood, Kingston, Guildford, Dorking, Weybridge, Chessington, Wallington, Croydon, Mitcham, Claygate, Leatherhead, Chipstead, Headley, Couldson, Fetcham, Late Bookham, Mickleham, Hersham, Walton, Hampton Court, Twickenham, Richmond, Kew, Battersea, West Norwood.